Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yet Another Saturday at Work


Today was my company's 5k race here on the campus. I didn't run it. Partially because I was working and partially because I didn't want to embarass myself since my runs have been pathetic at best lately. But I did go out and watch the start of the race. And I even got a photo:

I think the winner ran it in around 17 minutes. I didn't bother going out to see the runners cross the finish line...it's too hot and I'm hungry.

I just reviewed my husband's playing schedule and there's only one more gig in June that I can attend. Fortunately, things pick up somewhat in July and August so hopefully I'll have tons of stuff to write about. Until then you're just going to have to suffer through the other things going on in my life.

Hopefully you've noticed that my blog is getting prettier. You can thank these endless Saturdays at work, because I am waaaay too lazy to do this any other time. It's about noon now, and there is NOBODY in here. I'm giving the latecomers about 15 more minutes before I peace out. Then we head to good old PA for the weekend.

No comments: