Saturday, June 7, 2008

About Me



This is how I spend my Saturday mornings. I work in a corporate fitness center, and Saturday mornings are BORING!! Sometimes I can work out on the clock but I didn't feel like it today. The towel and baggie to the right of my feet are there because I was icing my shin. I can't decide whether I have shin splints or a stress fracture on the inside part of my left shin. The image on the tv is a commercial- I was watching the French Open.
My job is awesome in a lot of ways. I get to wear comfy clothes and sneakers, and working out is part of the job description. Plus it's actually part of my job to socialize and joke around with the members. The downside is that at times it can be excruciatingly boring. Like on Saturdays. So I've put together this blog as something to do to keep me busy at work. And at home too since I have down time there as well.

No comments: