Monday, June 23, 2008

Scary

Because I have no one else to share this with right now, on the blog it goes!

It's 7:20pm and I'm at work. My fitness center closes in 10 minutes.

Some deranged crazy-looking lady just came charging in and sat herself down on the leg press and started going to town on it. In her dress and Birkenstocks.

Technically I think this is against the rules.

I'm pretty sure it says somewhere that she's supposed to be wearing sneakers. Or at least closed-toe shoes.

But did I mention she's very scary? I'm fearing for my life right now and am terrified to say something to her.

I think the rules also mention something about working out in workout clothes and not dresses.

And I think they say something about coming in when I'm trying to leave. Or at least they should.

If there's not a post tomorrow, please call the police.

Help.

1 comment:

Eludius said...

Did she have that freakish happy smile on her face like that weirdo guy that always takes the Step Aerobics classes with all the girls?