Monday, June 9, 2008

I Had an Affair With Bill Clinton

Well not really but I didn't want to be left out. But I did receive a letter from George Bush once. George H. Bush, that is. I had a fairly uneventful day today. The only semi exciting thing that happened was that I ran into a friend who happens to work at a satellite-type location of the company whose fitness center I staff. I was coming back from getting lunch and I ran into him on his way to security so I decided to tag along. Because I was at work which means what else did I have going on? I have the most boring job in the world. Anyway so I went to the security office to find out that the guy in security totally stalks me by watching me go around campus on the security cameras. Besides creeping me out a little it made me wonder how many times I have picked wedgies or smelled my armpits or whatever other things I do when I think no one's looking. The funny thing is that he admitted that the only place I ever go is to the cafeteria. Usually twice a day, but sometimes as much as 4 times in a day! Wow, I have quite the reputation among security guards. Whatever, they all adore me. I think he's seen me running around the campus too, which is a little unnerving.


Speaking of security cameras and boring jobs, I used to work nights in an emergency room and when it was slow we used to entertain ourselves by watching the footage from the surveillance cameras in the psych ward of the ER. They were always doing something interesting in there. Defecating on their hands and smearing it on the walls, taking all their clothes off and uh, pleasing themselves in plain view, having conversations with their hands, yelling at the cameras. I wish they would install cameras here so I can watch them during the down time at work. Although I'm sure it would be nowhere near as exciting as in the ER.

No comments: