Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Terrible Tuesday

It's a little past 8am and so far today's already been crappy. Lately I've been having problems sleeping on Monday nights. I don't know what the deal is. I'm always tired in the evenings and I rarely do caffiene. Yet I toss and turn every single Monday night until about 2 or 3am. It's absolutely ridiculous because I get up at 4am to run! Last night I seriously considered just staying up the entire night and running at 3am then taking a long shower before work but I knew I'd be worthless if I did that. So right now I'm running on about 2 hours' sleep. I already taught a class and it seemed lame. No one seemed to be getting a good workout.


I'm also in a really bad mood because I thought my husband had put a load of laundry in for me yesterday so I didn't put any clothes out for today. Well, turns out he did put the clothes in the laundry machine. And they were still sitting there this morning when I woke up. He never put them in the dryer. What pisses me off is that if I had thought about checking last night like I should have, then I could have easily put the clothes in the dryer some time between 1am and 3am, when I was roaming aimlessly around the basement. So I had nothing to wear today. I had to rummage around and use socks and underwear that I keep in my gym bag "just in case", find a pair of pants that were clean but for some reason taken up residence in my husband's office for the past 2 months, and the same shirt as I wore yesterday. I only wore it for a few hours.

No comments: