Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Someone Get This Girl a Drink! Or an Iron!

They say you can tell a lot about a person by the company he or she keeps. I certainly hope that's not the case. This is one of my best friends.


She was hammered at a wedding recently and found her way up to the bridal suite during the reception, climbed into the dress bag and put the bride's veil on her head.

The funniest part is that I wasn't at this wedding. So she was proud enough to go out of her way to show me this picture. Which I quickly set as the background on my computer at work. In tile format:

She probably won't appreciate that I put this on the Internet since she got pretty pissed off at me when she sent me a photo of a zit on her face and it somehow made its way to my flickr site. But she should know me well enough to expect it by now. She would do the same for me.

1 comment:

Eludius said...

And this is Bucky, right?