Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hip Hop SB

OK my motto is, if you can't have fun as a parent, then what's the point? Or at least it is now. So this is how I entertain myself. Make sure your sound is turned on and get ready to rock.


The second verse is the funniest; instead of "baggy sweatpants" she says "Maggie's wet pants" and instead of "she turned around and gave that big booty a slap" I taught her "she turned around and gave that SB a clap" (it fits when you put in her actual name) so it's still pretty G-rated.

Oh- and I wasn't driving during the filming of this. We had just arrived at my mom's house and were parked in her driveway. Just so you don't think I think filming my daughter takes presedence over paying attention to the road while driving. (Jeez, does everything need a disclaimer these days?!)

She also does a mean rendition of James Brown's Get Up Off Of That Thing. Maybe you'll get to see that in a future post.

She is SO going to be the coolest kid in her preschool next month.

No comments: