Friday, October 10, 2008

NO Update

So last night my husband and I got into a huge argument about New Orleans. I had asked for the day off work, even though I wasn't crazy about using up even more of my vacation days. But I was able to work it out with my boss and I was all set.

I told my husband this and his response was that we are now leaving Friday morning and coming back really really late Monday night. I have to be at work at 6am on Tuesday, and I am rarely able to nap during the week because SB is usually up by the time I get home from work. So needless to say I was not happy about this.

Words were exchanged and the end result was not pretty. He felt that I should drop everything to go to New Orleans with his band while I thought it was interfering too much in my life, and thought it best that I stay home.

We stayed up very late last night, and all sorts of ghosts from our past were brought up. He accused me of being a bad mom. I told him he was a horrible person for saying that. He told me I was fat and ugly and he didn't know why he married me in the first place, but he is sure regretting it now.

I won't bore you with all the details, but long story short, we're breaking up. He's moving out today while I'm at work. The worst part about this is I have no idea what I'm going to do about SB because he made it clear that he doesn't want either of us in his life anymore.

I guess I won't get to tell him that I just found out I'm pregnant.

So if I don't post for a while, you'll know why.

Later.

No comments: