Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chez Bmore Mama

Le menu pour aujourd'hui:

(Little known fact about me: I spoke French before I spoke English.)

9am: Small bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal with skim milk.

10am: Shared a box of organic pizza bites with SB (and by shared I mean SB ate one and I ate the rest).

1:30pm: Soft serve frozen yogurt with chocolate chips and caramel.

2:45pm: Bag of ranch flavored Doritos from vending machine at work.

4:30pm: Smart Ones frozen veggie quesadilla.

7:30pm: Twix bar

8:30pm: Entire box of Bagel Bites and 2 "tea cookies" from Mars.

Wow.

Well, I guess the purge is supposed to come next...although I don't throw up so I'm not sure how it's going to come. I haven't eaten so horribly for an entire day in a long time. Not that my eating's right on all the time. But most of the time I at least offset a bad meal with healthy food for the rest of the day. I wonder what's going on that possessed me to eat like that?

No comments: