Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update on The Spawn

Because I know you're just as fascinated with her, in a vulgar, disgusted kind of way, as I am. Like watching a car wreck.

So it's 2 days before Christmas. There are 2 people in the fitness center right now. And her. She came in a little while ago and changed into her workout clothes. No text messages today. Then she hovered by the ellipticals for a bit, and I was worried that she was going to park her wide fanny on the one just next to my desk. Luckily she either gave up before she started, or figured out she probably doesn't have the coordination or intelligence required to work the elliptical machine, because she walked away from it.

She headed towards the back door, and parked herself next to the back extension machine. I turned away, since this is where I found her doing her pelvic thrusts last time, and I didn't want to expose myself to that wretchedness again. But later, when I glanced over, I noticed that she had her shoes off and she was doing some sort of nothing, standing in front of the extension machine. And by "nothing" I mean nothing. She was just standing there in her stinky old socks.

Good thing she came here and changed into workout clothes for this!

So after she did her required number of sets and reps of nothing, she hobbled back over to the bench near the locker room and took TEN MINUTES (yes, I was counting) to put her shoes back on.

And now she's on the rower.

She's also the only one here in the center.

I love my job I love my job I love my job.

Good thing she can only last about 3.5 minutes on the rower. The way I see it, I'm outta here at 7:05, even with her lallygagging. (It's 6:57 now).

No comments: