Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh Yeah,

I forgot to mention in my previous post about why I am in such a bad mood all the time these days that I am just starting to enter the "getting over" phase of a horrible cough that was most likely bronchitis. SB had bronchitis but somehow I never made it to the doctor so I can only assume that we had/have the same thing. Although her pediatrician did look into my ears and down my throat. But he didn't say anything so I guess it wasn't too bad.

The worst of it occurred on Christmas, and the days surrounding it. But I'm still coughing a godawful amount, and it's aggravated when I do stupid things required by my job, like teaching step classes.

Anyway, I was drinking tons of orange juice over the holidays, which is unusual for me. And as a result of all the extra acid, I now have a canker sore in my mouth. Right in the front, on that skinny little bridge where the lip attaches to the gums. So, needless to say, that hurts like a mother.

1 comment:

Eludius said...

That tissue that connects the lip to the gum is called the frenum. And the tissue under the tongue is called the frenulum. I had to have my frenum clipped and Olivia had to have her frenulum clipped. Lovely story, I know.