Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Blog!

Because I'm such an awesome blogger, and because I don't want to bore you all with my complaints and rants about the misery joy that is pregnancy on this blog, since it's really not what you signed up for (what DID you sign up for, exactly, by coming here?) I have created another blog dedicated to just that.

There's a link on the right of this page to my new pregnancy blog Second Time Around. The whole pregnancy thing is still a secret to the general public. I'm hoping to be official at around 3 months (beginning of February) if I can go that long without making it obvious by puking during a step class at work, or accidentally wearing clothes that are too form-fitting.

I actually have a third blog up as well, which is a health/wellness/fitness info blog, but that's still in the making. And it's on wordpress. And I might or might not have lost the password and url and login info to that one, so I might or might not be needing to start from scratch with it.

No comments: