Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just In Case

You were wondering what that annoying blister sore thing on my frenum actually looked like, here's a picture of it.


Yes, it's still there, although it's a little smaller now. Not much smaller.

But I had a dentist appointment today, and let me tell you- it was NOT fun with this mother of a sore on the inside of my lip.

I warned him about it, and he was gentle at first. But then after the first 20 or so minutes, I think he forgot, and by the time he got around to running the deathbrush around my teeth, he stuck a gigantic rubber gloved thumb into my mouth, hooked it under my bottom lip, and pulled.

It was all I could do to refrain myself from jumping out of my seat and strangling him with the little chain thing that holds the paper towel across my chest like a bib. Because it certainly didn't help things that by that time my lip was dry and cracked, like the rest of my mouth.

I just can't seem to win these days!

No comments: